2016 Asian Nuclear Medicine Academic Forum(第二屆亞洲核醫學論壇)活動地點：Shanghai University of Medicine Health Sciences
主辦單位：Asian School of Nuclear Medicine (ASNM)
The Asian School of Nuclear Medicine (ASNM) is now accepting abstracts for the ASNM 2016 Annual Meeting, May 5 – 8, 2016 in Shanghai, China.
1. Research work should be original and innovative
2. There is no fee for submitting an abstract
3. There is no limit to the number of abstracts you may submit (however an individual may not be offered more than 2 oral presentations)
5. Do not include company’s name and trademark-registered software and equipment in the title.
6. Abstract should be TEXT ONLY. Do not include Tables, Figures, and Graphs
1. The presenting author of an accepted abstract must be confirmed and registered by March 18, 2016
1) Candidate must be Nuclear Medicine Professional under the age of 45
2) Abstracts submitted for Rising NM Professional Challenge will be reviewed by the Scientific Committee and will be judged solely on the data submitted. The final decision on the candidates lies at the sole discretion of the Scientific Committee (One per participating region/country)
3) Candidates will present to a panel of judges within a ten (10) minute timeframe
4) Topic of presentation must be derive from the following four (4) fields of Nuclear Medicine:
a) Basic Science Research of Nuclear Medicine
b) Clinical Research of Nuclear Medicine
c) Nuclear Medicine Imaging
d) Nuclear Medicine Therapy
5) Candidates selected for the Rising NM Professional Challenge will be awarded with $500USD to support and promote the development of young Nuclear Medicine Professionals.
Questions about the abstracts submissions process or the scientific program? Contact us today!
Address: 3F Building 12, 470 Guiping Rd. Shanghai, China
Tel: +86-21-64959951 Fax: +86-21-64953155